Your fabric is treated with our commercial grade eco-friendly fire retardant solution. This base line fire protection can be used with most fabrics for upholstery, window treatment, draperies, quilts, linens, etc.
- Base line fire protection
- Most fabrics used for upholstery, window treatments, draperies, quilts, bed accessories and table linens can be processed.
- Provide a certificate of compliance for certain fire codes
- Retain original quality of your material
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Material widths up to 62”
Guidelines for Use/Processing
- Check List
- Check with fire officials to determine code requirements.
- When placing your order, specify the applicable code and intended use.
- If written certification is required, request it when placing your order.
- Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.
- Technical SpecsCertificates available for:
- Standard code: NFPA Class A (UBC-Class-1) with limits on flame spread, smoke density, and fuel contribution of 25 or less, respectively.
- Specific codes: Draperies – NFPA 701 small scale
- Upholstery – NFPA 260A (cigarette ignition test).
- Process Terms and Conditions
- Fabric colors are subject to minor color variation
- Work loss: you must include with your order one additional yard for each continuous piece of material supplied.
- Fabric should be forwarded rolled on a tube with the face side of the fabric clearly marked. Incoming fabric that is wrinkled or not rolled on a tube will be subject to wrinkle removal charges.