Vinylizing for Wallpaper
VINYL LAMINATED WALLPAPER
Your wallpaper – surface laminated with our commercial heavy-duty clear matte or gloss vinyl film.
We refer to our proprietary laminating for wallpaper service as Vinylizing. Vinyl laminating for wallpaper is our Performance Process of surface laminating wallcoverings with a commercial grade clear vinyl film. Vinyl laminating for wallpaper protects the wallpaper against abrasion, puncture, staining, dirt, grease marks, liquid and tears and retains the quality, color and brightness of your material. Vinyl laminating for wallpaper is perfect in residential settings, and works especially well in hospitality, healthcare and commercial environments. Our Vinylizing film laminate is phthalate free, contains bacteriostatic inhibitors and is available with flame retardant properties. Our vinyl laminating for wallpaper process is now available in Matte or Gloss finishes.
FEATURES OF THE LAMINATING FOR WALLPAPER PROCESS:
- Our patented vinyl lamination for wallpaper process comes with a 3 year limited warranty
- Permanent, maximum protection for wallpaper
- Retain original quality, color and brightness of your material.
- Easy to maintain – wipe clean with mild detergent & water
- Lasts longer than untreated materials
- Vinyl lamination for wallpaper guards against:
- Grease Marks
- Extra wide processing capability up to 62”
- Additional thickness aids in concealing blemishes in wall surfaces
- Processed materials serve as insulators and acoustical aids
VINYL LAMINATION FOR WALLPAPER GUIDELINES FOR USE/PROCESSING
Cleaning Instructions: To remove most stains from materials processed with our gloss or matte Vinylizing, (with or without flame retardant), use mild soap and water sparingly. For tougher stains, use a mild cleanser such as Soft Scrub or household rubbing alcohol. Do not use wire brushes, steel wool or harsh abrasives of the type to clean kitchen utensils.
Processing time is approximately 7 – 10 days from in-work date to packing date.